Wednesday, November 11, 2009

best chocolate cake

It was my brother in law's birthday the other day and I've mean wanting to try out this cake recipe for months. I have been feeling very sick lately and on top of feeling sick, kinda a little down. I went to see my favorite band play this past week and it was the most amazing show that I've ever been to, maybe the best night of my life and I've seen this band (Brand New) play about 7 times, it was just amazing. But after the show I was more sad than usual that it was over, because I was looking forward to this show for the longest time. Don't you wish that sometimes you could just travel around with your favorite band when they are on tour and go to ever single show? Thats how I feel, haha.
So anyways, I decided to make a cake and it came out awesome. It is probably the best chocolate cake recipe that I've ever used and the buttercreme frosting is amazing as well, I was very pleased.
P.S If your on a diet, this isn't the best cake to cake, it's too good.









No comments: