Monday, June 16, 2008

Why Bakers don't diet

Arrrrg. Ok... so it's day 5 of my Isagenix cleanse and things are going just fine. Last time I checked my weight was 3 days into my Isagenix cleanse and I lost 3 pounds, so that's good. And I haven't "cheated" once (which for me is a miracle). The only thing is... I'm a baker!!!!! All I watch are food shows and google cakes and chocolate recipes. Today I was on this awesome site CandyAddict.com for about 3 hours!!! I'm a foodie, it's my one weakness. I mean, don't get me wrong, It's not that the meal replacement shakes don't fill me up, It's just that, I like to snack and I love my chocolate. So I think after this month cleanse I'm either going to do another month cleanse and then start eating 3 low calorie meals a day again.. I can do that. I'm surprised I haven't cheated yet though, because I am the worst dieter in the whole entire universe. Even before I start a diet I'll think of ways to cheat.. I even write lists of stuff I want to eat when I get off of the diet! It's like my mouth has been in prison and it's writing it's wishlist. For some reason food tastes better when your on a diet and its illegal for you to eat!!!! Ok, so I was watching unwrapped on the food network today and they had the most amazing brownies, their website is http://www.americanbrownieco.com Hmmmm do I hear a birthday gift idea for your's truely?



I'm staying with my sister right now, so when I get back home I'm gonna make these awesome carmely chocolate rice crispy cookies things, so get that nice glass of cold milk ready.


P.S. What I wouldn't give for a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am that guy with a beard. I hear something good to help you not eat what you bake is to bake it for other people. Wink wink

Ms Sarah said...

Haha, that was my plan! But no one here eats the stuff I bake :(