Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cookie cook off 2011

Every year my sister, my mom and I do a cookie day, a few days before Christmas Eve and give the cookies out to coworkers, neighbors,friends and we also have them on Christmas Eve and Christmas to snack on. I give you 2011's Cookie cook off.



The cookie list


The ingredients


The ginger cookie wet and dry bowls

Ginger cookie batter

Ginger cookies baked

Making the peanut butter cookie batter

Peanut butter cookie batter

Baked peanut butter cookies with Hershey kisses



M&M cookie batter

M&M baked cookies


The sugar cookies that took me 3 hours to make.


Butterscotch haystack cookies


The decorating table


The anisette cookies.. mmm

Decorated sugar cookies

A tray of sugar cookies


Some of the plated cookies

All wrapped up and ready to go out


No comments: